This classic design is crafted of cherry veneers and features a deep cherry finish. Notice the antique brass pulls off-set by the stunning finish. Refined in form, the Harrison collection will add grace and tradition to your home.
Finish: Cherry Finish with Antique Brass Hardware.
Materials: Cherry Veneer, Select Hardwood Solids, Antique Brass Hardware.
Hardware: Antique Brass Color
- All Drawers are tinted with French dovetail in the front and English in the back.
- Felt Lined Top Drawers except Media Chest.
- All cases are sealed for dustproofing.
- All beds feature bolt on rails.
- All drawers feature side metal guides.
- Nightstand features 3 drawers and touch lighting control.
- Chest features 5 drawer with appearance of 9 drawers.
- Dresser features 7 drawers and center leg for support.
- Mirror features 1" bevel.
- Media Chest and Nightstand feature wire manangement for ease of component/PDA connection and hook-up.
- Media Chest features 2 drop down drawer fronts for optional component storage and 4 drawers.
- All beds feature 4 slats with support legs for regular beds, and 12 slat rolls for storage beds.
- Storage rail features 2 drawers
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
|Category||Bedroom » Bedroom Sets|
About Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded our company in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company. Over the years, Magnussen Home has continued to grow, expanding to become a global enterprise. Yet, we have maintained the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as the foundation of our success.
Richard Magnussen, Ingwer's son, joined the company in 1970 at the age of 20. Focused on growing and expanding the family business, Richard guided Magnussen Furniture to the position of Canada's largest occasional table supplier. Building on this success, he founded Presidential Furniture, a division of Magnussen Furniture, in 1986, to serve the U.S. market. Trading as Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company kept a keen eye on detail and nurtured a corporate culture based on understanding its customers, as it became one of the most progressive occasional furniture suppliers in North America.
As the 20th Century came to a close, furniture manufacturers around the world began tapping into a huge growth opportunity. Among the first to take advantage of this opportunity, Magnussen-Presidential Furniture started importing from Asia in the late 1980s, a decade before this trend caught on in the broader furniture trade. The relationships, infrastructure and skills we developed during this ten-year period empowered us to provide our customers with beautifully designed, high quality, high value furnishings, delivered in lead times and at service levels that are unrivalled in the industry.
In 2002, Magnussen-Presidential Furniture became Magnussen Home. The addition of "Home" reflects who we are and what we offer as a company: fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home.