Rustic industrial sophistication makes Pine Hill the perfect bedroom for any setting, from loft to mountain retreat to suburban residence with a warm Rustic Pine finish on pine solids, offset by metal Aged Iron hardware. Bed options include a knockout poster bed with open canopy, featuring hand-crafted design elements in a fresh form as well as a handsome panel bed showcasing a plank headboard, and optional storage footboard. Case pieces echo the Industrial design with fresh forms highlighted with large Aged Iron bale pulls, and include a unique media Chest with sliding door, reminiscent of an old warehouse or barn, complete with 2 shelves, six drawers and wire management capabilities. The collection is rounded with a sliding door tall chest, an open and closed nightstand option as well as a portrait oval mirror and landscape mirror.
Finish: Rustic Pine
Materials: Pine solids
Hardware: Aged Iron Metal
- All drawers are tinted with French dovetail in the front and English in the back.
- All top drawer bottoms of cases are felt lined.
- All cases are sealed for dustproofing.
- All drawers feature side mount ball bearing metal guides.
- Drawer Nightstand features 3 drawers, and touch lighting control.
- Open Nightstand features 1 pull out shelf, 2 drawers, and touch lighting control.
- Drawer Chest features 5 drawers
- Door Chest features 7 drawers, 1 sliding door (MDF with pine veneer) with 4 adjustable wood shelves behind, and levelers.
- Dresser features 9 drawers and support leg
- Sliding door dresser features 8 drawers, 2 sliding door (MDF with pine veneer) with 1 adjustable wood shelf behind, support leg and levelers.
- Media Chest features 6 drawers, 2 sliding doors (MDF with pine veneer) with 2 adjustable wood shelves behind, wire management and levelers.
- Mirrors feature 1" bevel.
- Headboards are shipped with KD leg.
- All beds feature 4 slats with support leg for regular footboard; slat roll for storage footboard.
- Storage Footboard features 2 drawers.
- King bed accommodates Cal King rail.
- All beds feature bolt on rails.
- Headboards can be sold separately for metal bed frame, except for Poster Beds
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
||B3561- PINE HILL
|Category||Bedroom » Bedroom Sets|
About Magnussen Home
Ingwer Magnussen founded our company in 1931, in the town of Kitchener, Ontario. A cabinetmaker by trade and a craftsman and businessman at heart, Ingwer took the bold step of starting his own company when he was unable to find work during the Great Depression. Serving Canadian upholstery manufacturers, he created beautiful, intricately carved show wood for sofa frames, earning a reputation that allowed his young business to grow into a good-sized company. Over the years, Magnussen Home has continued to grow, expanding to become a global enterprise. Yet, we have maintained the core principles of a family-run business - trust, honesty and respect - as the foundation of our success.
Richard Magnussen, Ingwer's son, joined the company in 1970 at the age of 20. Focused on growing and expanding the family business, Richard guided Magnussen Furniture to the position of Canada's largest occasional table supplier. Building on this success, he founded Presidential Furniture, a division of Magnussen Furniture, in 1986, to serve the U.S. market. Trading as Magnussen-Presidential Furniture, the company kept a keen eye on detail and nurtured a corporate culture based on understanding its customers, as it became one of the most progressive occasional furniture suppliers in North America.
As the 20th Century came to a close, furniture manufacturers around the world began tapping into a huge growth opportunity. Among the first to take advantage of this opportunity, Magnussen-Presidential Furniture started importing from Asia in the late 1980s, a decade before this trend caught on in the broader furniture trade. The relationships, infrastructure and skills we developed during this ten-year period empowered us to provide our customers with beautifully designed, high quality, high value furnishings, delivered in lead times and at service levels that are unrivalled in the industry.
In 2002, Magnussen-Presidential Furniture became Magnussen Home. The addition of "Home" reflects who we are and what we offer as a company: fine furniture, designed for today's lifestyles and created by a family of craftsmen from around the world, to enhance the most important rooms in your home.