Construction & Ergonomics
- Hardwood, softwood and engineered wood products; all joints pinned & glued for uniformity & strength
- Back: 11 or 12 gauge sinuous springs which are engineered to provide lasting comfort and strength
- Seat: 8 gauge sinuous wire springs for superior ride and comfort
- High resilience seat foam for superior durability and comfort
- Back filled with blown fibre
- Chaise styling for ultimate comfort and support in full recline
- Outside handle mechanism
- Toggle power mechanism
Design Elements & Features
Motion Type: MOTION
Available in: FABRIC , LEATHER
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
|Category||Living Room » Rocker / Recliners|
OUR BRAND MEANS EVERYTHING.
At Palliser, we're more than a home furnishings brand. We're the people behind the brand.
We're the service behind the products. And we're the commitment to accountability...
...accountability to our customers, our employees and our community.
Since our founding in 1944, we've focused on creating exceptional products for the entire home and delivering meaningful value to our customers.
Today, we are committed to achieving this vision at every step in the process, from design through delivery. Our values shine through in all that we do, but particularly in how we treat one another. We view every interaction as an opportunity to learn, grow and shape the world around us.
We consider it a privilege to be in the homes of consumers around the world. Our vision is to provide high-quality furnishings that allow you to express yourself. We're proud to be recognized as a design leader and style authority–yet it's our reputation for quality that we value most.
We craft our products with a singular, unwavering commitment to excellence.
IT'S JUST WHO WE ARE.