Inviting and contemporary in the same moment, this Scandinavian-style Plateau collection introduces grounding design and versatile appeal to casual spaces. Crafted of jute, wool, and cotton, the cozy Moab rug showcases an ingenious braid weave technique that breathes life into the simple natural fiber foundation. The broken trellis motif lends geometric interest to the neutral light gray and ivory colorway.
- Handmade Quality: handwoven by artisans in India for notable durability and quality
- Natural Fiber Blend: made of 60% wool, 30% jute, and 10% cotton for a softer hand
- Luxurious Natural Texture: woven blend of yarns and grass fibers create a uniquely textured weave
- Care and Cleaning: Blot stains immediately and clean with mild soap and water. Use fan or dryer to speed up the drying process-avoid exposure to too much moisture. Vacuum regularly without beater bar. Trim stray tufts with scissors to remove.
- Rug Pad Recommended: prevent bunching and slipping with a rubber-backed, non-slip rug pad